ASSESSMENT OF SERVICE USER NEEDS
3. A basic history and data base for the prospective service user are recorded on the appropriate Baseline Assessment of Service User Needs for Daily Living and related specialist Forms. The Assessments will address the following:
- Mobility of the service user, and dependency upon mobility aids.
- Dependency upon prosthetic devices and worn aids, such as hearing aids, spectacles etc.
- Any sensory impairments, including the ability to communicate and by what methods.
- Special dietary needs, to include medical requirements and ethnic / cultural considerations