Overall responsibility for the Company’s performance and image with respect to optimising the delivery of a high quality service.
Ultimate responsibility for the implementation of all procedures.
Ultimately responsible for ensuring that client requirements are met.
Ultimately responsible for all aspects of the Company’s operation.
Responsible for sales and marketing for the commercial activities of the Company.
finances, accounting procedures, accounting records, book-keeping, creditors records, debtor’s records
all legal duties relating to the role of Company Secretary
maintaining good relations with clients and suppliers
Ensuring that the profitability of the Company is maximised by keeping in close touch with all areas under her control.
The implementation of the necessary quality procedures in respect of financial procedures.
Responsible to the Director for
- the day to day activities of the Company
- To oversee the management of all projects and management of all staff related to project delivery.
- To ensure that project evaluation and monitoring is conducted and that Continuous Improvement of service delivery is maintained.
- to implement the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy at all times
- to ensure that all quality standards are reached in service delivery
Responsible for all matters of an administrative nature and to act as Personal Assistant to the Director. Specifically responsible for
- acting as first point of contact for all visitors and telephone callers
- organising all filing, paperwork and administrative systems
- to provide dictation and computing services
- the purchasing of postage and stationery supplies
- the administration procedures for business training courses including timetables, application forms, confirmation letters and attendance records
- administrative staff under her control
- Ensuring that all quality standards are reached in administration procedures and particularly in the dealings with clients either face to face, by telephone or in correspondence.